Even Uncle Sugar Gives Social Media the Salute...

With the exception of all the "I Heart Microsoft" propaganda (I know, I know, Bill Gates has his place in the world, I get it), this is a very good (and INFORMATIVE!) article.

Tweets Meet Fleets: The Navy Social Media Handbook
The Navy’s social media handbook is public, and can be found on the social document sharing site SlideShare, where it’s already accumulated over 13,000 views. Here’s the link to the Navy Command Social Media Handbook. The sheer number of views in a relatively short time with very little formal marketing strongly suggests that despite the bleeding edge of innovation moving forward fast that there is a big desire among the middle ~60% of people interested in social media for basic information all in one place, laid out simply.


Say it with me - 'Social Media IS the future'.  We can't ignore it!
8 Lessons From the Navy Social Media Handbook

No comments:

Post a Comment